AR PLAST : READY MADE PLASTER
AR PLAST – Ready Mix Plaster is a polymer modified premixed cement based plaster. It is strong, convenient, simple to use and binds better to its substrate. It provides an even surface on which tiling can be done faster & efficiently. It has strong adhesive characteristics on all substrates. It can be applied for interior and exterior work on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- High Bond Strength
- Reduced cost as compared to traditional sand plastering.
- Consistent quality made using mix of well graded sand and additives
- Crack Free, uniform and smooth finish walls
- Faster completion of work negligible wastage
- Excellent Coverage and convenient to apply
- Needs less curing and binds better to substrate
- Reduced water absorption therefore enhanced durability
- AAC Block/Concrete Block
- Red Clay Bricks
- Cement Mortar Blocks/Bricks
- Concrete Hollow Blocks
- Cellular Concrete Blocks
- Stone Walls
- Fly Ash Bricks
Coverage is based on smoothness and evenness of the substrate, type of masonry work and the thickness of mortar used. Coverage of 17-20 Sq. Ft. per bag of 40 Kg is received when applied with a thickness of 10-12 mm Prepare plaster by adding AR PLAST– Ready Mix Plaster to 18- 20% of water and not vice versa.
READY MIX PLASTER
- Binder- Portland cement (53 Grade )
- Aggregates-Graded silica sand confirming to IS Standard
- Additives-work ability,cohesiveness,water retention and bond strength improving polymer
- Fibre- Reduces cracking
Note-Sand cement ratio is 1:4.
The technical and commercial benefits of dry mix mortars are well understood and accepted in the construction industry.
The list below provides a summary:
- Improved quality and consistency
- Less storage space
- Ease of handling -just add water
- Very low wastage of material at the site
- Low dust formation
- Ease of application
- High efficiency -faster and quicker construction possible
- Helps ensure application safety and reliability
- Less consumption of cement due to thinner layers
- Optimum use of material – Special properties possible with additives